Sunday, January 17, 2010

Jan. 11th-Welcome Payton Faith Giese






On Jan. 11th I was induced at 7am. I was very happy to been done being pregnant. Though the day did not unfold like I would have liked (like an epidural that only worked on one side, a baby's heart beat that was not staying consistent, and an emergency C-section) we did end up with a healthy baby girl. Payton weighed 7 pounds 11 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long. Payton is doing great and I am slowly recovering. Avery and Gavin are great with her and Avery is the best helper. We are so excited she is finally here and our family feels complete.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! She's beautiful! I'm so sorry about the emergency c/s. I hope your recovery is nice and quick. Wish I could be there to bring you guys some dinner and hold that sweet baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Payton is adorable! Im sorry to here everything didn't go as you had wanted. I hope you recover soon! You and Dan have a beautiful family and I hope I can see yall at some point this year! We need to catch up soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete